BOOK YOUR APPOINTMENT
Minor surgical procedures are a routine part of caring for our skin's health. They are performed after an examination performed by a dermatologist and consultation with the client. Procedures are performed under local anaesthesia and are more or less painless with minimal time needed for rehabilitation.
The minor operations we perform include:
- A diagnostic probatory excision to precisely diagnose the skin problem
- Removal of pigment nevi (moles) for medical, preventive, or aesthetic reasons
- Removal of seborrheic (oldage) warts
- Removal of minor skin growths
- Electrocoagulation of minor haemangiomas (vein formations)
- Removal of mollusca (small, white, itchy growths of viral origin)
Other surgeries at My Clinic:
Need help in picking the right program for you?
Drop us a message or call our client helpline – we will gladly assist.